Korea’s first high speed engine, H17/21V is a different design concept to the existing HiMSEN engine, with 1,800 rpm (1,500 rpm), a high output of 160 kW (140 kW) per cylinder at prime power, and a compact structure. The weight ratio per kilowatt of the H17/21V engine will average about one third less than the current 4-stroke diesel engine. It can be used for marine propulsion, emergency generator sets and diesel power plants. It is a state-of-the-art diesel engine available up to a maximum output of 3,200 kW and also satisfies IMO Tier II regulations for emissions, and the lower SFOC. The new H17/21V was developed based on the advanced HiMSEN engine concept and Hi-Touch technology. It also features
- Structure strength minimizing heat load, noise and vibration
- Operating system based on dynamic analysis for high precision
- Highly efficient turbocharging for the best performance
- Advanced Miller timing
- Crown shape and selection of nozzle specification for excellent
- Efficient lubrication and cooling system
HiMSEN H17/21V high speed engine marks the birth of a new era in earth-friendly engines, boasting a compact structure and simple
exterior sure to influence the industry.
- High Output in the similar range engines
- Low Fuel Oil Consumption
- Quick acceleration & load response
- Easier maintenance by modularized design
- Minimal the number and kind of
- Low NOx emissions
- Complies with IMO Tier II
- Low Vibration & Noise
- Naval Ship
- Propulsion System
- Generating Sets
- Power Plant
- Packaged Power Station
- Pre-fabricated Power Plant
- Emergency Generating Sets
|BORE / STROKE||MM||170 / 210||170 / 210|
|MEAN EFFECTIVE PRESSURE(BMEP)||BAR||23.5||22.4|
|ENGINE TYPE||SPEED||RATED OUTPUT AT|
|CONTINUOUS POWER||PRIME POWER||STAND-BY POWER|
|ENG KW||GEN KW||ENG KW||GEN KW||ENG KW||GEN KW|
|HYUNDAI 8 H17/21V||1500RPM||1008||963||1120||1070||1232||1177|
|HYUNDAI 8 H17/21V||1800RPM||1152||1100||1280||1222||1408||1345|
|ENGINE TYPE||DIMESNSION MM||DRY MASS TON|
|A||B1||C1||H||ENG 2||GENSET 1.3|
|HYUNDAI 8 H17/21V||1730||1993||3723||2100||4.9||9.6|
1) Depending on alternator.
2) Without common bed.
3) With Generator & Common bed (Maker : HHI-EES)
P: Free passage between the engines, width 600 mm and height 2,000 mm
Note) All dimensions and weight are approximate value and subject to change without notice.
Originally posted 2017-06-30 08:45:40.